Sunday, October 19, 2008

What A Weekend

On Friday we headed out to 5 mile pass to go four wheeling with some of the Thomas'. We had a lot of fun, I'm so sad we didn't get a picture of our family on the four wheelers. Johnny had Joshua in front of him then Ethan and Porter behind him, I had Tess hooked to my front and Bella behind me. We got back and were just hanging out with everybody and Joshua had climbed up the four wheeler ramp and was playing in the back of the truck. I'm not quite sure how he did it but he fell out of the truck onto his head. I went home with him and had called the nurse about concussions and he didn't have any symptons so he went to bed. The next day he hardly moved so we figured his neck was sore. Today he woke up and we realized it wasn't his neck it was his arm and he still hadn't used it. So I took him into Urgent Care and he broke his collar bone!! I felt like such a loser that I had waited until today to take him in. He has a little sling and it has made a big difference. He is feeling much better and is even running around with the kids. There's not a whole lot we can do other than keep him comfortable until the bone heals itself. Here are some pictures of us four wheeling and one of Joshua's arm.




4 comments:

Abby said...

Poor kid! How long do they expect it to take for the bone to heal? Audrey's was broken when she was born, and I'm sure it was healed by her two week check up. Hopefully his bones are still baby healthy.

Kelli said...

Poor Joshie!! Glad he's feeling better.

Davis Family said...

That is so sad! I hope that he feels better soon. By the way...This gives me more ammo in my paranoia arsonal:)

Parkinson Family said...

im sorry he got hurt, but he was good in nursery! :)