Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sisters

I have to have the world's funnest sisters. Today is my sister Heather's 30th birthday. So what would we give her...perfume, jewelry, clothes?? Oh no, that just won't suffice for such an important birthday. Tiffany had the wonderful idea to make a music video for Heather. We found the most lovely song "Happy Birthday Princess" thanks to the Disney Princess Soundtrack I unfortunately own. Of course we had to dress up like princesses for the music video. Tiffany is a Hindu Princess, Ashley is a Hawaiian Princess, I'm Belle, and Kallee is Princess Aurora. So we spent a few hours last night creating this masterpiece for Heather and then we went to her house and tied black balloons in her trees and put signs up in her yard. Heather worked the graveyard shift at the hospital so we took the movie to her at 1:30 in the morning so she could enjoy her present. Needless to say she loved it. I don't dare share the music video with anyone but her is a picture of how hot we looked for it.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

How fun! What a great gift. Makes me jealous that my sisters are both far away. I love your new family pics, you've got a beautiful fam. Hope all is well!

Davis Family said...

That is so funny! I met one of your sisters on a preschool field trip to Hee Haw farm.

Slades said...

How cute are you guys! Are you sure you don't wanna youtube that? I'm sure you'd get tons of hits