Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan!!

Ethan is 7! I can't believe it has gone so fast. His birthday was on Sunday the 5th but we went out as a family last night instead of throwing a big friend party. We went to Thanksgiving Point and despite the wind we had a really good time!! They had a lot of fun stuff to do there. Here is my crazy bunch the empty hole is Joshua if you look close you can see his hand in there.



The dangerous go-carts.



Here is why they were dangerous. We don't really know what happened but some how she managed to drive up onto one of the logs and apparently bonked her face.



So we did the kiddie corn maze I went in with the kids while Johnny stayed out with the stroller and Tess. I let Porter lead the way and somehow we crossed over into the giant maze. I got us really lost and luckily I found a worker who got us out of there. I was laughing but Porter and Bella were crying that we were never going to get out of there. Oh the drama...I would have had a picture of Ethan but he had ran off and found a way out of the maze. Looks like I was following the wrong kid.




For his birthday Ethan wanted a globe and books. He needed the globe so he knows where he can go exploring and the books so he knows what he would like to explore. He got a bike recently and he has been giving himself bike lessons so he can go where he wants, to explore. Did I mention Ethan likes to explore?

1 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

how fun, but sad about the bleeding nose! and that was a fun story about the corn maze, glad you guys got out :)