Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged to tell you 6 quirks, if you didn't already know I was weird you soon will.

1. I hate when other people do my dishes. I like them washed a certain way and put in the dishwasher a certain way. Same with the laundry.

2. I don't like the feeling of dirt. I love working in the yard so I always am wearing gloves.

3. I don't eat candy or dairy.

4. I'm always cold and am usually wearing a sweater even if it's 80 degrees.

5. I don't like TV and it drives me crazy when people leave it on all day.

6. I love to clean Johnny's and my kids ears. Johnny has big ears so it makes it really easy!!

The sad thing is I could think of a lot more. Now I tag Aubrey, Laura, Kelly Jensen, Kelli Thomsen, Gygi, Stacey, and Bryndee.

5 comments:

J-ME said...

I hate the feel of dirt too. I don't mind mud I just hate when it's all dried up!

Little Lawrences said...

Which Aubrey are you taggin'?!:)

Parkinson Family said...

that was fun to read!

Sally Wood said...

Hey Megan, love your blog! I found you again! I have a blog too, but it is set to private. if you would like to see it, send me your e-mail address. Mine is splattiam@hotmail.com

Davis Family said...

I can't imagine not wanting help with the dihes or laundry!!!