Sunday, August 3, 2008

So I Might Be 13...

I am such a teenager nerd. I just finished "Breaking Dawn". I have had to neglect my husband and kids but it was well worth it. I haven't fed anybody all day, Johnny finally broke down and made himself some ramen noodles and gave the kids cereal. I've been so excited for the book to comeout and have been so nervous that book would be sold out by the time I got over to the store to purchase one. My neighbor came home from Costco yesterday and told me they had a bunch. I was feeding Joshua and Bella lunch and made them put it into baggies so we could hurry and get to the store and felt so anxious as I was running into Costco frantically searching the store to hurry and get my copy. So I felt a little stupid when I saw how many copies they had sitting there. So if any of you fellow nerds want to go out and talk about the book I'd be the first one in line to go!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't wait! I am glad you liked it. Do you think it is the end for sure. Where did you get the paper! I am obsessed with this. I have been working on my blog all day! I have negleted my kids too.

J-ME said...

Meg, thanks for the fun BBQ we had a great time. We totally need to get together and play games or something. Thanks for inviting us!
Your blog is adorable!
Jamie Blaisdell

Little Lawrences said...

I'M THERE!
Aubrey