Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sweet Joshua

Joshua really loves his baby sister Tess. He's the only one who tries to soothe her when she cries he tries to feed her baby food and it's the only sibling name he'll say (he calls her Tessers). So while I was making dinner tonight I laid Tess down so I could cook and I hear Joshua talking to her and laughing and this is what I found. The funny thing is she was laughing too. Crazy kids, well maybe crazy mom for taking pictures instead of hurrying to get him off of her.

5 comments:

Kallee said...

Ok, funny Joshy. However, I really wanted to comment on your cute pics. They turned out great. I can't wait to see the rest.

Davis Family said...

Cute kids! It's always nice when they can entertain eachother:)

HeaddaMarie said...

Hey Girl! How are ya? I can't believe you have 5 kids now! This is Heather Flegal by the way..from good ole modus. How are things going? You guys still in Saratoga? Are you still teaching dance? Hope all is well! Talk to ya later!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures!! Love them. What a good looking family! She did a really good job and nice job with the outfits.

g* said...

don't worry, you're not crazy. i grab my camera to catch moments all the time. josh is so cute. i'm sure he loves having a sibling smaller than him!!