Tuesday, September 23, 2008

EEG

I had another EEG this morning. (I still have no idea what that stands for) I had to go in sleep deprived so I stayed up doing my laundry and then watched two movies. When my alarm went off this morning I wanted to cry but I got up and went on my run then showered and headed to Timpanogos Hospital. I had three people hooking me all up so it only took about 15 minutes this time, my last one took about 45 minutes just to get me hooked up. The guys were nice to take my picture and laughed when I told them I wanted it for my blog. I had a Pleasant Grove Vikings sweatshirt on and they asked me if I go there? I just laughed and said well a long time ago. It was nice that somebody finally guessed me younger than I am. The other day somebody guessed me in my 30's and when I said no they said oh you're in you're 40's? I go to the neurologist on Monday to get my test results.

If you're wondering why I'm getting another EEG done... at first the hospital told me mine was fine but when I met with the Dr. he told me it said I had, had a seizure. But because I had all the medicine in my system it could effect the test so I had the 2nd one done today to hopefully rule out seizures and make sure that it really was just an allergic reaction.

2 comments:

Davis Family said...

Lookin' Hot! That is crazy that someone would guess you to be in your 40's, what an evil woman! I'm sure that she was just messing with you! I hope the test results are what you are hoping for.

Kallee said...

Oh the thought, how horrid... Being in your 30s!!!! Just hope you got the same awesome genes I did, b/c I am rockin 31! Ok, so I almost just threw up a little when I typed 31 :)