Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Joshua

Our sweet little Joshua is now 2!! His birthday was on Wednesday. He's kid #4 at our house so his birthday was a little sad. We couldn't think of what to get him, we have plenty of boy toys, clothes, etc. Luckily I was at a PTA meeting the night before his birthday and the school was having a book fair so I got him some books and a puzzle. Then I forgot to wrap them so they were all in a sack. He didn't care, that's what is so great about little kids. The big kids immediately grabbed the books and have had them ever since. Here are some pictures of him and his cake.



This next one is of Bella cleaning him off. I thought it was pretty sweet and Joshua thought it was really funny.



Here is Joshua opening his sack of presents. I made sure he didn't rip the bag so we could reuse it on Ethan's birthday.

4 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

okay, i finally got the chance to look at your blog! happy birthday joshua, im sorry we didnt know, well have to do something for him in nursery! by the way, it was a lot better this sunday, only cried a few times :)

Kallee said...

I have a target bag and few albertsons bags with only a couple of holes in them if you would like them for Johnny's bday too :)

Little Lawrences said...

I can't believe he's already 2. Where does the time go?

Davis Family said...

Happy Birthday Joshua! What a cute boy! I'm loving the Birthday story, how funny, I can relate:)