Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tess Turns 2!

Tess has been a baby of surprises, just days before we found out I was pregnant Johnny and I were thinking four kids was a good number and maybe we were done. Little did we know I already had a bun in the oven. Then a couple of weeks before she was due I thought I had gone into labor but really I had kidney infections and stones and they took her the next day.


A few months after having Tess I was really struggling with 5 kids 6 and under and I had a very comforting feeling that she needed to be here and was meant to be here. I tried to baby Tess and she wouldn't have it, she weaned herself at 7 months and starting crawling too. She has been an independant little baby and loves to get into trouble with her master Joshua. She is a joy in our home and we love her to pieces even when she's painting herself in vaseline and drawing on the walls :)

2 comments:

Kallee said...

Love you Tessers/Honey!

Jenn said...

Can't believe your baby is already 2! Some very funny pictures! Hope she had a great birthday!