Sunday, November 29, 2009

What We've Been Up To

I finally loaded my pictures onto the computer so here is a little review of what's been going on at the Thomas house.

Ethan was in the play 101 Dalmations, he was Jasper. He did an amazing job and no offense Cruella but Jasper and Horace TOTALLY stole the show. Ethan does a really good at reading an audience and kept them laughing. Way to go buddy.

This is where I find Bella a lot every morning. She loves to sleep by the heater vent. The sad thing is when I go running early in the morning I usually don't turn on the lights and I've stepped on her so many times. Finally Johnny found her a heater vent that was in a safer location. I know I should have moved her but I didn't want to risk her waking up so I threw a blanket on her. Yes these are her pajamas.

Bella apparently has some anger issues against Barbie. I had to take her picture before I threw her away.

This is what she wore the other day. The shorts were fine because she does have tights on. She does this a lot with her clothes.

When Tess is being quiet it is usually a bad sign. Here she is with desitin on her face.

Here is Joshua and his side kick with lotion all over. They were very proud of their hats they made.

Sorry there are no pictures of Porter. He hasn't been in a play, doesn't sleep in weird places, he generally dresses ok and he hasn't destroyed anything. :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

so fun! I love Bella's poses in her "creative" outfits too!

Ashley F. said...

Check out the last pic again, it looks like Tess has a nylon pulled over her face. ha ha ha!

Jake Pollmann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kallee said...

I can't think of anything funny to say, but I did laugh my head off reading your post. Cute! Where can I find junky-ho barbie? That has Christmas written all over it, literally!