Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getting to know you...

In primary they do a little spotlight for the kids and Ethan was picked today. I thought his questionnaire was too cute.

1. My favorite color is? Chartreuse
2. My favorite ice-cream flavor is? Chocolate, big
3. My favorite school subject is? Math
4. My favorite book is? Dinosaurs
5. My favorite movie is? Dinosaurs
6. My favorite food is? Lasagna
7. My favorite hero is? Superman
8. My favorite animal is? Elephant and Eagles
9. My favorite place is? Africa
10. My favorite dessert is? Cream cherry (I have no idea what that is)
11. My favorite game to play is? Catching ghost
12. My favorite sport is? Basketball
13. When I grow up I will be a...Cowboy that sells fish

5 comments:

The White's said...

I think your pictures are soo cute, everyone looks great!! Plus that is funny that he wants to be a cowboy that sells fish, how funny.

Jen said...

I laughed out loud on that last one. I've never met a cowboy that sells fish! I love the new pictures of the kids too. What a beautiful family!

Jenn said...

That's funny! Your new pictures are darling! They look like little angels!!

Ashley F. said...

I'm impressed he even knew that color. You could have told me that survey was taken by Heather for RS and I would have believed it! E's a funny guy.

Jake Pollmann said...

I'd buy a trout or two from Mr. Tex! What a great career path! (This is Mrs. Poll, not Mr. :)