Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Day of School

I figured since everyone else posted their first day of school pictures I needed to do one as well. I had my kids pick their favorite part of the school room to get their picture taken. Porter and Bella both picked our devotional area, this is where we do the calendar, say the pledge, sing songs and all that good stuff. Ethan picked our maps. Joshua is sitting at the babies table where I had dreams of him and Tess sitting there and coloring so nicely and being quiet. I don't know what I was thinking, so far during school Joshua has ran away SEVERAL times. I found him one time stark naked covered with mud, oh the life with a 2 year old.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Two year old boys....I don't even know what to say, except that maybe mine could give yours a run for his money. Good luck with school! You're amazing to take on such a big task!

Kallee said...

What kind of school are you running over there with naked mud-wrestling going on?

Ashley F. said...

I believe they offer naked mud-wrestling up at the U.