Thursday, February 19, 2009

Slacker

I have been seriously slacking on my blogging updates and I'm sure you're all very curious what we've been up to. So here you go...

Ethan has been having some major asthma issues so I headed down to St. George for a week so he could clear up, and my friend Ashley came along. We had fun and enjoyed the warm weather. I wanted to cry when I was driving home and could see the snow again.



Then we found out that our rental home flooded and destroyed all three floors. That wasn't so much fun.



The boys have been playing Jr. Jazz. Porter gets really into the game and Ethan not so much, but he does a really good job on defense.

3 comments:

Ashley F. said...

FINALLY!!! I'm glad you updated, it has been driving me crazy! Did you go to St. George again or is this pic from the 1st time you went?

Anyways, I'm glad you haven't completely given up on blogging and turned to the dark side (aka facebook)!
-ALF

Ashley said...

Oh the picture from the house, that is so sad!! Wow. I had fun in St. George thanks for letting us tag along!

Parkinson Family said...

sad about the house, fun that you were st george, i totally feel your pain!!